|Description of the test: || |
- Measurement at T=0 before the application and after a preset duration agreed upon with the sponsor;
- Temperature control using an infrared non-invasive thermometer;
- Evaluation of the erythemal response through skin colorimetry using a Mexameter® MX18 colorimeter (Courage-Khazaka GmbH – Germany);
- Evaluation by clinical experts of the general conditions of the skin and epidermal tolerability during use;
- Subjective evaluation through predefined questionnaire with numerical score system (visual analogical scale) and judgement of the tolerability and heat/chill feeling as perceived during the application of the product;
- Comparative photography with colorimetric reference captured with a 100 mm macro objective and normalization of the color with coaxial circular flash.